Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jenna is getting down at Chuck E. Cheese

I am sleeping. Ok, I am not, because I heard the door at the time I thought Jenna would be be coming in. But then I heard the dog and knew my dad must be in town. He has had the dog since December. Sammie has loved living in the country with my dad and my 90 year old grandmother. Just one more change we've all had to make. But I don't have time for anything extra, and she is in good hands. I mean, I keep forgetting to feed the cats...But they're fine.  And, they can't go live in the country, who'd keep my face warm while I am sleeping?


So, Jenna is at Chuck E. Cheese having a blast. I guess she chose to go there instead of coming to boring home. And then Mark will have to take her back to Our Children's House. I hope she doesn't cry. At least I don't have to be there to see it. Because, I'll be asleep. Really, one more night of working, then I get to hang with my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment